Meeru Island Resort, North Male’ Atoll – Where True Paradise Is
Have you been looking for a true paradise? Well, look no further as Meeru Island Resort, North Male Atoll is here to fulfill your needs and will redefine the true meaning of paradise
It is easy to claim for an island resort to consider is a paradise. But when you visit and stay in their resort, you will end up frustrated and disappointed. Meeru Island Resort is not a typical resort that claims they are the paradise you are looking for; instead, they will make you feel that you are in their paradise. The resort is surrounded with a magnificent lagoon and blessed with a long stretched of pearly white sand beach. Meeru Island Resort is the only resort you can found on the island of Meerufenfushi. From Male International Airport, the island resort can be reached by a speedboat transfer for 55 minutes. The travel may sound long but honestly, that is too short because of the beautiful scene you will see throughout the transfer.
Meeru Island Resort’s Accommodation
You can enjoy the ultimate Meeru Island Resort accommodation in any of their 286 rooms available. It is divided into 6 different categories to suit your different needs. You can choose from eighty three Jacuzzi Beach Villas, seventy seven Beach Villas, seventy-seven Jacuzzi Water Villas, twenty seven Water Villas, twenty Garden Rooms and two
• Garden Rooms – this 50 square meter room is conveniently located near the Dhoni Bar pool. This room comes with a beautiful sundeck made from wood with private screen between rooms. It also has a comfortably shaded area beneath the coconut palms with a scenic view of the lovely garden.
• Beach Villas – located exactly on the white sandy beach with crystal clear water, this 50 square meter individual wooden bungalow is offering a magnificent view of its great lagoon. Each and every of these 77 beach villa features a semi open-air bathroom.
• Jacuzzi Beach Villas – this 80 square meter villa features a Jacuzzi good for 2. You can soak yourselves into this outdoor Jacuzzi. This villa also features a shade pavilion, a sundeck made of wood with lounges, a four poster bed, a mini tropical garden and a CD player.
• Water Villas – located on the beach at the edge of the water, this 60 square meter features an upgraded bedroom including a four poster bed, a private walled-in Jacuzzi “under the stars”, a bathroom with double sinks, wooden sundeck, shade umbrella, chaise lounge, tropical plants, spectacular view of the lagoon and a private sundeck with stairs going to the sea.
• Jacuzzi Water Villas – this 85 square meter over-the-water villa is just seconds away to your private jet to your secluded hideaway which features a large bedroom, a spacious bathrooms with double sinks, Jacuzzi for 2, a comfortable sitting area with DVD player, a few stairs to the sea and a sundeck.
• Honeymoon Suites – only a few minutes “dhoni” ride from the pearly white sandy shore, this 90 square meter over-the-water, in the lagoon suite features a luxuriously appointed facilities like Jacuzzi Water Villa with the additional living room and dining room, private “lagoon” pool, spacious bathroom with bath and bidet, kitchenette full of stocks for breakfast and a full room service for dining on your private sundeck or terrace.
You will enjoy Meeru Island Resort the most even if you are a sporty type of person because the resort also has sports facilities which includes two lighted tennis courts, 9 Hole Pitch & Putt Golf Course, Golf Driving Range, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Billiards, Foosball Table, Snooker, Bicycles, Football grounds, and Petanque. They also have fishing excursion with scheduled trips. You will get fit with all these activities because they also offer fitness center with modern equipments.
All Inclusive Plans are also available in Meeru Island Resort for different guest’s needs. So come to Paradise, come to Meeru Island Resort.